STUDENTS' REGULATION POLICY
- Speaking to the media without any authorization is an offense;
- The use, promotion and sale of alcohol, drugs and Tobacco is an offense;
- Any form of harassment is an offense;
- No property of the school shall be taken out of the classroom/school premises without proper authorization;
- Stealing /pilfering of items shall be dealt with according to the law.
- All personal effects of students must be declared at the security. For this reason the school shall brand its equipment/items and reserves the right to cease any item that is going out suspiciously.
Any violation of the prohibitions above shall constitute an offense and the offender shall be dealt with accordingly in line with the school's disciplinary codes.